As younger individuals continue to grow, physical changes to the body require gradual progressions in developing rudimentary movement. Developing basic movement skills and developing a love and enjoyment of physical activity is the primary focus of this youth group. Our staff will coach young athletes to stay 100% engaged, 100% of the time through a games based approach while developing body control and awareness. Developing these early fundamental movement skills can have a substantial influence on decreasing future injury potential in years to come.
Jet Cadet Program Highlights
- Basic movement skills/ coordination
- Emphasis in global movement patterns
- Basic Plyometrics/ Speed/ Agility to improve athletic skills
- Bodyweight strength circuits to support growing limbs
- Direct Small Group Coaching