This stage of development is the most important phase of physical preparation. This more than any other stage can have great influence on enabling an athlete to reach his/her full physical potential. The early teenage years require greater stressors to the young athlete as well as continual physical changes. Teaching proper fundamentals, as well as sequential progressions will physically prepare the athlete for multiple sports and the challenges of more involved competition in the years to come.
Fundamental Team Program Highlights
- Fundamental movement skills
- Introduction to reactive and decision making skills
- Plyometrics/speed/agility to improve athletic skills
- Introduction to Strength Training
- Direct Small Group Coaching